A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Affiliate Marketing Talk

Making A Website Daily Marketing Plan

Talk about anything relating to Affiliate Marketing here.

by Boyd » 2016-02-26 16:53

Hi all.

I am a website designer and developer. After years of developing websites of others I finally had time to build and finish mine.

What I'm really after is the marketing plan of daily, weekly and monthly that I can easily follow the two hours I have a backup every day. I do not mind what was included, I had money to outsourcing and social media (I have a HootSuite account pro) but I did not know how to do SEO.

What would be nice would be a step by step plan to follow every day, is there anything that you found that works. I looked Marlon traffic sanders dashboard but not sure if it has been kept up to date, but really something simple like that would be great!

Really appreciate.

by Flowers » 2016-02-27 1:23

Good idea. Planning is an important part of online business. It can help you focus. I have my own plan too!

by Arturo » 2016-02-27 10:19

A marketing plan must be custom made for your specific business. It is something YOU have to make, not just grabbing what works for some other website.

Without going into specifics, here is the plan of my own, thankfully it super simple.

1) Create an online business assets
2) Check the statistics on paid advertising this time, increased spending on the best players, discard the lowest player

Now to me, "creating an online business asset" is the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT ACTIVITIES for any web-based companies. I do it before I do anything else.

This is done before the email is checked, examined statistics, I talked to anyone ... NOTHING is more important than creating a new one at least one business assets online every day.

by Toby » 2016-02-27 22:41

I'll start by adding content, content and more content. The more articles you have out there, the more of a trail you leave on the web. If you're writing 5-6 articles a day, an article may not be worth reading. One article of the day should be your goal. Make sure each page has all the capabilities of social network sharing. Build your social media following. Follow Twitter users who follow your competitors. List building is also important. I would suggest adding an opt in form to your website and move your Google Contacts to your MailChimp account.

by Klein » 2016-02-28 16:16

A daily plan is exactly what you need, no doubt. You have the time (2 hours), now you have to find the most relevant tasks that you can do to pass the time and get exposure. I would suggest looking at the traffic program, and a cautious approach shiny buttons for fast traffic. Apply and stick with the system.

Return to Affiliate Marketing Talk