A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Affiliate Marketing Talk

Should I go with affiliate marketing?

Talk about anything relating to Affiliate Marketing here.

by Patrick » 2016-02-03 12:07

I would like to start my online career.
I have been doing some daily $ 5.

I am now faced with information overload.
I do not know web design.
Where to start.
I should go to affiliate marketing or CPA or create my own reports or anything else?

Who can help me?

by Gilbert » 2016-02-04 14:53

CPA is a form of affiliate marketing!

It will be your best choice. You need to understand the big picture, which is the enterprise and the supply and demand and all do is using the Internet to achieve supply and demand around the world wide audience.

With that said, you can have your own products or affiliate with other companies / suppliers boss.

My view is that you create in a particular market or niche that you are using their marketing efforts while being able to establish a relationship with your users with such a list (assets) work.

by Randy » 2016-02-04 23:48

CPA is a possible choice to go!

Use Facebook ads to target your prospects make the right eye image of a charming, inexpensive growing fan page, and give you the results you did not expect!

One thing is important, you need to do is right. If you do not, then there is a problem! So I understand FB ad and use it to do CPA.

by Warren » 2016-02-05 15:15

Do not worry, it's very common. Information overload is a common problem that almost every internet marketer may face. I was there too. Often people buy something and never get round to read the rest of what they have purchased.

We think that we should not miss the information, especially when we get it for free. We do not want to lose anything. We need some specific information and therefore you purchase or get the information for free. During the first few hours or a few days we are interested in and go through the information but in the next moment another shiny object appeared in front of us and we do not want to lose so we bought the product.

This circle beginners mainly fall into. So the best way to avoid information overload is to stick with one method at a time. If you buy something, take the effort to go through it completely without any disturbance. Apply it rather than look for another shiny object, and stick with it for at least 1 month. Remember everything you buy or get for free should move your business forward rather than backward. Good luck.

by Marco » 2016-02-06 15:14

You start with what you like.

Then you draw up a clear vision and see yourself achieving them. Then you research the best way to monetize your vision and take action on what the results of your research.

by Brandon » 2016-02-06 23:29

I would also suggest to scale what's already working! Don't forget to start building a list as soon as possible, because if you want to move your business to the next level building a list is important.

Return to Affiliate Marketing Talk