A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Affiliate Marketing Talk

10 Tips for Newbies in Internet Marketing

Talk about anything relating to Affiliate Marketing here.

by Brandon » 2016-01-08 10:20

Well I guess technically I am not "newbie" anymore because I've been involved with internet marketing for a little over 2 years now, but I'm far from reaching the level of "success" I want to be. There are many things I have learned in the last 2 years that I wanted to share. This does not mean "complete" or "comprehensive" list (obviously) but it was a good start. Here are some things I have learned over the last 2 years that I wanted to share:

1. choose a niche in internet marketing and stick to it. Whether it's a niche website, blogging, e-commerce, email marketing, social media marketing, video marketing ... and the list goes on. If you try to do too many things at once You will only burden you.

2. If you can, get a mentor. Sometimes you can find a mentor that is relatively inexpensive. Wondering in the forums or check out the Pesakitan forum for coaching.

3. BUILD a LIST. If you have a web site, get an autoresponder and build that list as soon as possible! You will hear again and again that "the money is in the list".

4. If you don't sell, you're being sold to.

5. Keep Your minimum purchase for Pesakitan, (sorry Pesakitan the seller.) This goes with # 4 that if you don't sell, you're being sold to. You have to focus on your business, not helping other people who are successful with them.

6. (another statement IM a teacher will hate me for but ...) To unsubscribe yourself from the email list internet marketers all ... unless maybe you have a relationship with a certain marketer you know, like, and trust. But most of them are just trying to sell You crap, and it will only distract you from your ultimate goal.

7. speak "know, like and trust" internet marketer. THIS IS YOUR MAIN OBJECTIVE IN YOUR IM BUSINESS. This is your main goal because people will buy from people they know, like, and trust. How do you get people to know, like and trust you? Read on to # 8 ...

8. provide value. Whether it is email marketing or affiliate marketing or whatever ... not just focus just trying to sell you something. Focus on providing great content with lots of value. That my friends is how you get people to know, like and trust you, and that is how you get them to press the button "buy now".

9. Another major objective in business IM you have to eventually make and sell your own products. This is easier then it sounds. Find people experience that they are willing to pay for a solution to the problem. Then You create a product around that solution. Don't forget to do Your market research! There is no point in creating a product unless there is a "buyer" market where people really are willing to spend money for their solutions. Ever Green niche work, but also try to think outside the box.

10. take action every day. No matter how small or what you do. I have come to realize that to make a "to do" list comes in very handy. That way every day when you wake up, you won't have to "wonder" what to do ... You will already have it written.

Well that's all I got for now I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say and I hope you find some value in it another medium to advanced marketers, feel free to chime in on something that you want to add!

by Robert » 2016-01-08 22:18

Just great advice! I think many of the things you have there I heard some of the biggest names in IM, the people of millions of dollars, says time and time again.

I especially like # 4-6. As a WSO can tell you that buying WSO after WSO is a tough habit to break, but is definitely counterproductive, since the goal of any online business is to make money, don't spend it.

Again, great stuff, thanks a lot for sharing

by Herman » 2016-01-09 10:25

Sweet read mate. I've been doing this for two months now and have seen what has worked for me you've outlined here

1. create my own products
2. build my list
3. send offers that hold value
4. build my reputation in related forums, so that people can also get to know, like and trust me.

Again, thanks for this post really confirmed what I have done. And I have seen results, so it's okay.

by Garry » 2016-01-09 23:23

I agree with u guys but if a newbie will follow this guide. They need to understand that launched the product has much more to it! Yes, it was the final and probably the best method to make money while building a list of buyers. But if you check the mejority WSOs sold in the Warrior Forum.

Almost no pass 100 + mark. That would suck for a newbie to throw all their efforts to a few sales.

Basically, good guide. But there is certainly more to it! Keep it up guys!

by Craig » 2016-01-10 17:34

There are some sound advice and future success of the good earth. In that you get to see how different it will be only adding to my list of useful people craft their email. You can find a style that suits you, and to learn more about such as copies. Do not buy stuff, of course, put in front of you.

Return to Affiliate Marketing Talk