A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Affiliate Marketing Talk

What are some good places to recruit affiliates?

Talk about anything relating to Affiliate Marketing here.

by Seth » 2015-12-20 16:34

So we've basically done all the marketing ourselves. I've never really tried anything with affiliate marketing before. Hoping to get some guidance here.

I know there are some networks. Where should I go with? All of them or the people choose? (CJ, Linkshare, Google, Shareasale, etc.)

What are some general rules I have to put?
average order value was about $ 150-200 us with about a 2% conversion rate on targeted traffic. What is a good commission that will attract the affiliates?

What are some good places to recruit affiliates?

We are a manufacturer and make a unique personalized gift that we have a little competition.
We drop-ship so I want to recruit some sellers ebay / amazon. The best place to find them?

Sorry for rambling!

by Orlando » 2015-12-21 10:52

CR is quite comfortable, but the niches with CR 5-10% are more attractive to affiliates.

In my opinion is the best place to recruit affiliates affiliate networks. There are a lot of affiliates who are ready to join new programs.

In addition, you can reach affiliates directly through e-mail messages or contact forms on their Web sites.

by Eliasl » 2015-12-22 17:56

They have an offer that generates high EPCs, and the rest should fall into place. They can also use models rev - share, which can minimize the risk for you (but can be made less attractive for affiliates to promote the offer).

Return to Affiliate Marketing Talk