A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Affiliate Marketing Talk

Working with AliExpress Affiliate Program

Talk about anything relating to Affiliate Marketing here.

by Johnmicheal » 2015-12-03 8:14

I began to work with AliExpress Affiliate Program two years ago through CJ and Neverblue. Now when there is an official program by AliExpress me get on with it. I must say, the first year is the most difficult, because I am a newbie and do not know a lot of things that I know now. I struggled with the routine work copy & paste and rewrite as well as other affiliate programs set-backs. But now I realize I have accumulated experience and knowledge is very important and useful that I can share with other AliExpress beginner or advanced affiliate. I sincerely hope that in this thread we can exchange our ideas, opinions, recommendations with the aim of growing and prospering together. I'm sure you all can help this. In turn myself I am happy to answer all your questions as clearly as possible.

by Carlos » 2015-12-03 22:27

I have started recently and I am quite satisfied with the results. I promote through my own affiliate sites. The first month was unsuccessful, only 2 sales, but starting from January appeared more and more sales.

by Benson » 2015-12-04 11:31

Higher commission than Amazon (up 50%) but less expensive products on AliExpress. However, there are a lot of wholesale buyers and was very helpful. Another benefit that you can target the entire world when Amazon is usually good only for US traffic.

by Edmund » 2015-12-05 16:13

Commission on AliExpress is actually higher than on Amazon. I also like goods range from AliExpress. I created my shops affiliated with Aliplugin (plugin for WP) and for the promotion, it uses the long tail keywords that technique easily drive traffic to your site. No matter if you looking for cheap or expensive products, search engine will lead to your webstore if you imported the sufficient amount of products.

Return to Affiliate Marketing Talk