BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

How to Market Your CPA offers.

Affiliate Marketing tutorials and guides. Learn from the masters and earn like an Internet Marketing pro.

by Klein » 2015-05-27 8:35

So now that you have offered your all sorted, and will look decent to put them on, how you will get visitors to the site? Like I mentioned before, you have two different options here. Free traffic and paid traffic. I usually go with paid traffic because it is faster, but getting free traffic is still effective. I'll go through a simple two campaigns, one for the free traffic and one for paid traffic.

Free Traffic

Free traffic is a good source of traffic, but it takes time and effort to obtain. But once you get it, it should last for a very long time! Now all it takes is a simple little knowledge of SEO if you choose a niche that is not saturated. I will outsource about 10 articles of about 500 words, and attach it to your website, all leading to a sales page.

Positive Free Traffic

In my eyes, positive free traffic is free, obviously, not only that but most of the time your traffic will be green, which means that you will always collect leeds in the background without a job. Passive income, which is always good. You can use this to fuel your PPC campaigns or reinvest into other projects.

Paid Traffic

Paid traffic is the best traffic in my opinion, and I do not think I'm alone. Its the fastest way to get laser targeted traffic to your offer quickly, and in most cases you can get it cheap. Usually in CPA marketing if you do not make a profit when using paid traffic, no traffic, but the landing page you have.

This is my first ever guide that I've written, if you wish to comment please do, and if you think I should add something or change it let me know and I'll get right on it.
Klein

by Carlton » 2015-05-28 14:46

It is a good introduction for those interested in what is CPA. I would include more examples of free traffic because this is what most people are looking for when they first are beginning as well as others.
Carlton

by Jeffery » 2015-05-29 15:23

Okay I'll write a little more and add it later!
Jeffery

by Russell » 2015-05-30 12:21

Good tutorial/share, I find this very useful, and for the acceptance network CPA auto would like to try it. How long have you been with this network, if you don't mind? Thank you!
Russell

Return to Tutorials and Guides