BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Tutorials and Guides

How To Generate My Forum Traffic??

Affiliate Marketing tutorials and guides. Learn from the masters and earn like an Internet Marketing pro.

by Robert » 2016-01-03 9:42

I have worked on and finished my page until recently. I have tried to advertise through Social Media means, Ex. Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, but I had a little success. I fill my pages with the content because I have the opportunity, but it is that I still have other things that require my time, I could not make the content consistent as I want. I do not know if there are other ways I can divert traffic to my site.

I have put my link in some of the popular YouTube video, but do not want spam to advertise with annoyance. How should I go about my site from my current position. I created it, built a logo, established themselves through social media, and promote my posts / pages at all sites, as well as using craigslist and dropped me in the YouTube video link every now and again. I am confused and would greatly appreciate any help / guidance
Robert

by Herman » 2016-01-03 22:26

Well the problem is that it looks dead.

This forum needs to be seeded with questions to get the conversation going.

In many ways it is similar to a forum promoting promoting other websites.

You can get friends to come to the forum and participate.

I even heard from the owners forum register under different names - then discuss / debate at the forum only to give the illusion that there is an active forum members.
Herman

by Garry » 2016-01-04 8:13

Firstly, you have to generate some Q / A for your forum ... You can hire someone from fiverr to do that ...
Garry

by Craig » 2016-01-04 23:09

Active in the forums every day and provide information relevant to the yarn you start or comment.
Craig

Return to Tutorials and Guides