BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

How to choose for the best affiliate program?

Affiliate Marketing tutorials and guides. Learn from the masters and earn like an Internet Marketing pro.

by Julio » 2015-11-25 11:11

Do you have new ideas about choosing the best affiliate program ? Give me your suggestions.
Julio

by Hubert » 2015-11-26 16:21

Okay so I guess you are asking about offers?

There are tons of affiliate networks but mainly you have three types:

CPS Info
CPA
intangible item

Info Network CPS and the largest is Clickbank is the start for a beginner like you.

CPA networks are all about the same, you only need to find one that is beginner friendly and respectable. A4D, EWA, PKM all major networks and I suggest you start with one of them.

But if you want to promote real products or amazon CJ.com join an affiliate program. May work best with a solid SEO traffic because of the relatively low payments.

Once you join some of you need to find an affiliate program / offer you think might work for you.

SO it was. If the OP is a dumb bot I just wasted 2 minutes.
Hubert

by Andrew » 2015-11-27 17:23

There are a lot of methods you know the best affiliate network and offers related to your campaign. You can find reviews of different affiliate networks in different blogs and start with it
Andrew

by Shawn » 2015-11-28 13:25

You should consider starting a cost-per-click advertising programs like Adsense or Click Media. The good thing about them is that the site you just need to generate clicks to the advertiser you for you to make money (unlike sites like Linkshare, Clickbank, etc. where you really have to generate leads or sales to make money). Also, if you are new, I do not recommend Linkshare or Commission Junction because many advertisers tend to be picky about who promote their products, and added some of them have a time limit. Today I just got off the publishing program HD (joined via APS) since my sites do not generate leads or sales to them in a timely manner.
Shawn

by Cosmo » 2015-11-29 11:52

Not sure about other sectors, but if someone is thinking of dating/adult suggest to join together in networks (affiliates.togethernetworks.com). We can have many web and mobile casual/adult dating deals across the globe (our own sites), pay per lead/sale/trial, gives exclusive awards and pay on time (weeklies available). The program has been around for about 10 years.
Cosmo

Return to Tutorials and Guides