BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Other Engines

Fast indexing sites in the google search engine?

Other Engines forum discussing any other search engine not listed above, including Asian and European search engines. Alternative engines include Baidu.com, Alibaba, Kosmix, Jadoo, and more.

by Shawn » 2012-11-10 10:29

I do seo work. I want some few sites should be indexed in just a quick google first page. I mean a few hours ... Help me ...
Shawn

by Leland » 2012-11-11 7:57

Get on the first page of Google are there tricks. You can easily reach it low competition keywords (or keyword long tail) without using any tactics just by submitting your pages to all social bookmarking sites. And you never get to use the tactic might be to high competition keywords.
If some of the services guarantee first page inclusion, they surely mean long tail keywords (read agreement carefully documents)
But if you really want your page should be in high-priority keywords that are really profitable for your website, then you can go for a full search engine optimization.
Leland

by Cosmo » 2012-11-11 20:22

There are methods to get your site listed on the first page in a few hours, but it will not last. It will perhaps stay for a few days, your site will go sandbox Google.

Your best bet is to long term indexing with appropriate backlinking and social bookmarking submissions
Cosmo

by Ruben » 2012-11-12 13:11

Build a blog using wordpress and then submit the site stumbleupon, digg, and you will get indexed quickly, but there's no guarantee where your site will rank for the keywords you want to rank for. Get ranked on the first page takes time with slow and steady backlinking, submission of articles, création de sites web 2.0 and social bookmarking.
Ruben

by Patrick » 2012-11-13 13:47

To be honest, there is a quick way to get your page on the first page of google within a few hours. While if you put in writing the keywords, with good content, you can get your page in the first page of google within a week or two.
Patrick

Return to Other Engines