BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Other Engines

Blogger is not very effective way of making money.

Other Engines forum discussing any other search engine not listed above, including Asian and European search engines. Alternative engines include Baidu.com, Alibaba, Kosmix, Jadoo, and more.

by Derrick » 2014-07-26 16:18

I don't think blogger is effective but slow
And nowadays many websites started blogging just to target long tail keywords and generate traffic to their website.
Monetizing the blog requires skills and patience. Nevertheless, there are users who can make money over night or within few days of they start blogging.
Derrick

by Kyle » 2014-07-27 10:13

Blogger is not very effective way of making money. Many people today are creating their blogs on the internet regularly, this has become a trend now.
But if you ask around in the blogging community some will say that at least 90% of these guys won't make a dime and for the 10% that do make money it will be a slow patient process.
Is this really true?
Kyle

by Gabriel » 2014-07-27 13:13

Derrick wrote:Blogger is not very effective way of making money. Many people today are creating their blogs on the internet regularly, this has become a trend now.
But if you ask around in the blogging community some will say that at least 90% of these guys won't make a dime and for the 10% that do make money it will be a slow patient process.
Is this really true?

It is true , many blogs can not mak a little.
Gabriel

by Hamiltion » 2014-07-28 16:13

You need to practice, which is why they never earn the trust of their readers or even retain their interest enough for a 2nd read.

The ones that really know what they are doing are making a killing. I am subscribed to a few blogs I frequent because they just share the best information I can find.
Hamiltion

Return to Other Engines