BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Other Engines

What is search engine spiders?

Other Engines forum discussing any other search engine not listed above, including Asian and European search engines. Alternative engines include Baidu.com, Alibaba, Kosmix, Jadoo, and more.

by Affiliatehelpr » 2012-06-09 10:24

As spiders of search engine look for the webs for information, they are often called robots of search engines or crawlers. Because they can find information much more quickly that the people results are displayed instantly. It may be useful to submit your URL directly on the various search engines as well. but the spider-based engines will usually be to pick up your site regardless of whether or not you have submitted to a search engine.
Affiliatehelpr

by Haribabu » 2012-06-10 11:37

Bro, you have give answer to your own question. But I would add that search engine spiders will be less important as time goes by. What I mean by that is to create sites that appeal only to the search engines is now a way to get penalized. Create sites that appeal to human visitors are rewarded by the search engines more than ever before.
So while the spiders are important, they are not the be-all for a website. Visitors, making them happy, should be the focus.
Haribabu

by Patrick » 2012-06-11 13:19

Hello,guys.
Here i want to mention the latest Google updates. And "Panda" like "Penguin" show an interesting evolution. The time when the spiders crawl blind from link to link is complete. Unique content is the new senior key! 65% of SEO were injured after Penguin, the update applies to all practices optimizers search engines do for many years, such as getting paid links or spinning content articles and distributing them just to improve their ranking.
You should confirm
- that your link structure is natural.
- quality content by pitching news outlets/platforms
- doing press releases
- guest blogging
Patrick

Return to Other Engines