BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

If my yahoo answer account got banned , how about my answers

BING and Yahoo! Search Optimization forum discussing specific techniques for these two search engines. Find tips to help you get high rankings in Bing and Yahoo! search. Discuss what factors are most important to their algorithm.

by BlackhatAdam » 2015-09-15 16:13

I have a question to ask.

What happened to your answers? Were they deleted?
If they were not deleted - what happened with links in answers?

What happened with sites your were linking to? If you created new account - were your able to post links to that sites again?
BlackhatAdam

by AlieeBlack » 2015-09-23 13:13

I can tell you my experiences. Some of my answers were deleted. But I had an account that was banned and it still has a clickable link in the resourse box. But I wouldn't use yahoo answers. It can work but you need to providr value in your answers. But even if you do yahoo still bans you so I wouldn't bother with them. Get traffic by providing good content on your site.
AlieeBlack

by Alex » 2015-09-25 10:13

Oh, yahoo! Answers is tough to use with linked resources. One of my accounts got banned for sharing a useful link. You can give text-only answers and just mention the name of the resource you want to share, but I'd keep that strictly into the range of "authority sources". The Yahoo! team bans pretty easily.
Alex

Return to BING/Yahoo Search Optimization