BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Google Optimization

This is how Google Works?

Google Optimization forum discussing techniques to increase rank in Google. Find help for defeating spam pages, building site trust, and figuring out the Google algorithm. Also read about the best SEO tools to help with Google search.

by Dave » 2016-02-15 8:43

Hi all,
I have some knowledge of the external components of Google but I do not know that its internal workings ... With these give us the results that are relevant ... please give me some information on this aspect.
Dave

by Berry » 2016-02-15 23:52

This information is not generally my friend. This is what they do business with. They have a great 200 and 10,000 minor factors that blend together and provide the results for a particular query.
Berry

by Seth » 2016-02-16 16:14

If you are not interested in learning how to Google creating indexes and databases that it accesses the document processing request, forget this description. I adjusted for the picture of Chris Sherman and Gary Price's beautiful description How Search Engines Work Chapter 2 The Invisible Web (cyberage Books, 2001).

Google runs on a distributed network of thousands of computers cheap and therefore can carry out fast parallel processing. Parallel processing is a method of computation in which many calculations can be performed simultaneously, significantly speeding up data processing. Google has three distinct parts:

Googlebot, a web crawler that finds and retrieves web pages.
Indexer that sorts every word on every page and stores the resulting index of words in large databases.
The query processor, which compares your search query into the index and recommends the documents deemed most relevant.
Seth

by Orlando » 2016-02-17 1:15

I am not so clear about the question itself. Do you mean Google's other search tools?
Or Google Algorithm? Sorry, Google's employee maybe know this.
Orlando

by Eliasl » 2016-02-17 23:22

I do not think so. It is not confidential.
Google was developed by Larry and Sergey. They both studied at Stanford.
algo which works on the principle of pigeon holes.
From there own pagerank and backlink concepts come and thus gave birth to a search engine giant. Stanford homepage is the first to be indexed.
Eliasl

Return to Google Optimization