BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Google Optimization

How to rank from 10 to 1?

Google Optimization forum discussing techniques to increase rank in Google. Find help for defeating spam pages, building site trust, and figuring out the Google algorithm. Also read about the best SEO tools to help with Google search.

by VivianMediaService » 2015-12-09 13:30

In my opinion I suggest installing moz pluggin on mozilla , analyze the statistics of the 1st. place webpage , see if you can outscore it. But it's very complex , the 1st page may contain better content , omain age may be older , and so on so you it can be impossible to actually outscore them
VivianMediaService

by SeanKidman » 2015-12-15 13:30

Hello friends in this forum

My website fifacoins coupon is ranking at 10th spot , lease give me suggestion to bring out to the top 3 spots

Thanks in advance
SeanKidman

by JudeSeoer » 2015-12-16 16:30

I can teach you one method checkout what your competitors are doing and their backlink resources and try to beat them with better campaigns. This way you may get high ranking for your keywords in Google search.
JudeSeoer

by Earnest » 2015-12-18 13:34

You also should do more On page seo work besides off page seo. I am sharing on page factors which will have to maintain your keywords ranking as well as increase other keywords ranking are given below:

* Initial Site Analysis
* Competition Analysis
* Keyword Research
* Density Analysis and Placement
* Title & Meta Tags development
* Site Structure Analysis
* Web Designing Basics and WYSIWYG Editors
* URL renaming/re-writing
* Content Development Check
* Brief Keyword Competition Review
* H1, H2, H3 Tags
* Anchor Text