BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Google Optimization

I have a question of google Analytics

Google Optimization forum discussing techniques to increase rank in Google. Find help for defeating spam pages, building site trust, and figuring out the Google algorithm. Also read about the best SEO tools to help with Google search.

by ANDY » 2015-10-21 10:13

Hello guys.
Hope this is not considered off topic but I need some help with getting some stats from Google Analytics. I already have analytics set up on the site and can get stats of sessions, users, session duration and bounce rates etc.

The website has now set up some several new sections where members can log in and post their work for others to review and comment on. Each new section is based round a theme.

I need to get data about user activity such as numbers of visitors, time viewing each post, and numbers of comments from each of the new sections. Is there an easy way to get this information in GA and if so how? Any advice would be appreciated.
ANDY

by Benedict » 2015-10-23 10:13

Me too. Well, it took me a while, but I'm getting close to reaching the 10 million hit limit per month. Do you have any sollution for that? I heard that the easiest way is to improve the GA to GA Premium, but I'm not so sure about that... I found some other ways of dealing with this case, but are they okay?
10M Hits: Hitting Google Analytics Limits
Thanks for your advice!
Benedict

by Wesley » 2015-10-24 13:24

ANDY wrote:Hello guys.
Hope this is not considered off topic but I need some help with getting some stats from Google Analytics. I already have analytics set up on the site and can get stats of sessions, users, session duration and bounce rates etc.

The website has now set up some several new sections where members can log in and post their work for others to review and comment on. Each new section is based round a theme.

I need to get data about user activity such as numbers of visitors, time viewing each post, and numbers of comments from each of the new sections. Is there an easy way to get this information in GA and if so how? Any advice would be appreciated.

You can see the numbers of visitors in Google Analytics, but you can not check "time viewing each post, and numbers of comments from each of the new sections", if you have something cannot understand, you just check the Google Analytics functions one by one.
Wesley

Return to Google Optimization