BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

SEO Chat Articles

Spinner is a tool of rewritter?

SEO Chat Articles forum discussing articles that are published on http://forum.blackhatplus.com. This forum is only for debating and commenting on those optimization reviews, news and opinion articles, and SEO tutorials.

by Marvin » 2015-08-18 16:18

In my opinion, I don't like spinning articles automatically as it usually brings up junk that doesn't make sense, but I use the synonym suggestion tool (doing it manually)- you know when you press 'tab' on each word, the software suggests 10-20 synonyms and you pick one. Is there a good free or low cost software or online tool as I don't want or use the full functions of a spinning program- just the synonym suggestion.
Marvin

by Boyd » 2015-08-19 13:30

Have you ever wanted to ranked on google ? cause that won't work when trying to rank for google. Google now spots synonyms, you need to change some of the phrases also.
Boyd

by Kyle » 2015-08-20 13:13

Boyd wrote:Have you ever wanted to ranked on google ? cause that won't work when trying to rank for google. Google now spots synonyms, you need to change some of the phrases also.

Thanks for your suggestions, I've been ranking well with Google (for product reviews) as I change synonyms and phrases as well, not submitting anything without checking for plagiarism and not doing any of this for my 2 authority sites (been hit badly in the past despite having unique articles, still can't take any risks). But you never know what happens in the next lgorithm updates. It is just too much brain work/ thinking, sitting down and writing 100% original articles for a few product review websites, especially for stuff I am not an expert in.
Kyle

by Eugene » 2015-08-22 11:16

Yes, it is a kind of rewriter tools. It is a sad commentary on the generation of non-creative. Critical thinking and originality, not to mention the inherent ethical writing, the cast for convienience and profits. What and who does it benefit, to paraphrase the experience of some other people.
Eugene

Return to SEO Chat Articles