BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

How about press release effect nowadays?

SEO Chat Articles forum discussing articles that are published on http://forum.blackhatplus.com. This forum is only for debating and commenting on those optimization reviews, news and opinion articles, and SEO tutorials.

by Ternence » 2015-06-30 10:18

In my viewpoint, they'll certainly have an excellent temporary effect whilst they're on the homepages of the submission services you use. And if your press release is picked up by Google News, you'll get a nice traffic spike too.

As for the long term impact - they're certainly not a silver bullet, but press releases can still be a very valuable part of any backlinking campaign.

The other nice thing about press releases is that whilst article directories are favouring ever-longer pieces, press releases remain relatively short.
Ternence

by Ternence » 2015-07-10 10:13

Hey guys. how effective are press releases these days? I haven't done any in a while and my clients seem to be doing quite well. I used to submit a lot of them but not anymore.

Do you guys engage in press releases? If so, how much success do you have with them?
Ternence

by Victor » 2015-07-11 13:30

As your question I don't know that they are as helpful as they once were, but they are fairly cheap and can increase your exposure so I still try to do them on a fairly regular basis.
Victor

by Yves » 2015-07-12 10:18

As a matter of fact, press releases are a great way to improve brand awareness and boost your popularity online. They can also help you with your SEO efforts by driving quality traffic to your site. Another benefit is the number of backlinks that you will get from a well optimized press release.
Yves

Return to SEO Chat Articles