BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Do the things you want to do is most simple answer

SEO Chat Articles forum discussing articles that are published on http://forum.blackhatplus.com. This forum is only for debating and commenting on those optimization reviews, news and opinion articles, and SEO tutorials.

by Derrick » 2014-04-13 10:16

There a ton of different business models you can follow, so it’s important to choose one that fits with your personality and
your goals in life.
I love online marketing but there ae certain business models that I will not do.

For example, I’m not a big fan of SEO, I’m not interested in spamming my email subscribers with affiliate offers, and I don’t like managing a lot of people.

Now as the years go by your interests may change and you might want to try different ventures, but when you’re starting out you need to find that one business model that resonates with you, and you must see it through until you’re successful.

Personally I enjoy, creating my own products, providing 1-on-1 coaching, and just sharing free content to help people start or improve their online businesses.

Maybe you want to be a master affiliate marketer, or maybe you want to be an expert copywriter.

Find a business model that you like, make sure it is proven and profitable, then stick with it until you reach a reasonable income such as $50-$100 a day.

From there you can scale up your current business or start a new business.
Derrick

by Patrick » 2015-04-18 16:51

Thank you so much for your suggestion, i got inspired by your thread, now i know that i should do the things that fits me.
Patrick

Return to SEO Chat Articles