BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

SEO Chat Articles

Passion is that the key to the success?

SEO Chat Articles forum discussing articles that are published on http://forum.blackhatplus.com. This forum is only for debating and commenting on those optimization reviews, news and opinion articles, and SEO tutorials.

by Cornell » 2015-05-16 10:16

Have you ever heard the phrase follow your passion? When I hear that expression, for some reason, I think of those cheesy romance novels where people are in a "passionate" embrace. What does it really mean to follow one's passion? Is following your passion really the answer? For me, I have learned that it's more about important to find work that you personally find fulfilling, because when we feel fulfilled and we feel that we are making a true difference in other's people's lives, that is when we are living to our greatest potential.

I'm curious what other people think about this topic...is it really about following your passion or is the key to happiness something different? What is the key to happiness to you?
Cornell

by MichaelBlaze » 2015-05-18 18:37

It's hard ... I feel like following your passion is a risk and something that you can usually only be done when you are young. It's much easier to resolve. To go to a business school where you are almost guaranteed a job and make a decent amount of money to have a decent home, provide for your family and has all the essentials in life. Then went out to say LA and trying to be a singer. Where you have to live on ramen noodles and red letters in your mailbox everyday until one day, if you're lucky, you can see and begin to make money and be successful. It is a difficult decision to make. It was really. And as you get older I think a lot of people get scared that their fight would face if they follow their dreams and just settle for a job that will make them money the minute they get out of college.

It was a decision that I'm experiencing now. I would love to be a musician. That's what I always dreamed of, but I do not know if it's a good idea to run away to LA when I changed 22 in a few years and try to become a singer. There is absolutely no guarantee that I would be Lady Gaga next or Taylor Swift and mind struggled for years and never got the attention of scares, but once again the idea of ​​work life is mediocre that I hate for the rest of my life terrifies me even more. Eventually I will have to decide whether I wanted to go and try and follow my passion or just settle for something that will provide a decent lifestyle. It's scary and difficult decision and one that not many people have faith in, but what is life without a possibility?

The best thing to do is to go to college, choosing a good majors to fall back on if your passion is not successful. That way when you are 25 you will have a good degree to fall back on.
MichaelBlaze

by Samuel » 2015-05-20 14:43

Cornell wrote:Have you ever heard the phrase follow your passion? When I hear that expression, for some reason, I think of those cheesy romance novels where people are in a "passionate" embrace. What does it really mean to follow one's passion? Is following your passion really the answer? For me, I have learned that it's more about important to find work that you personally find fulfilling, because when we feel fulfilled and we feel that we are making a true difference in other's people's lives, that is when we are living to our greatest potential.

I'm curious what other people think about this topic...is it really about following your passion or is the key to happiness something different? What is the key to happiness to you?

Passion is not the key to success. Close but, the key is how you show how passionate and big you are on the subject.
I am passionate about philosophy and writing. No, I do not always have them.
I was told I was good at it (even though I hate them with a passion) so I pursue their interests that grow so well (or so I was told) that I became passionate about it.
Samuel

by BlackhatAdam » 2015-05-21 11:26

What is passion if you do try to do that, you find you either can not afford, not allowed, or only limited in some way. Employment and education to do that all the time, whether students choose a subject and tutor who so wish to teach. The students because they do not know what is implicit in the so-called subject of passionate dream to experience it. And, the teacher for teaching may be a viable choice, but soon fell subject to so much red-tape, they suffered a breakdown!

Now they may be a bit extreme, but it happens all the time.

People are passionate about anything that takes their fancy today, and tomorrow, already has three children, married and now have a dog, just does not seem so passionate about things anymore. So they become passionate about something else !!!!!

Repeat the above paragraph, replace the passion for the Benefit of the word, there is a change!

Success, contains measurable. In the context that you use, which can only be determined by the individual.
BlackhatAdam

by Jessica » 2015-05-25 11:13

Samuel wrote:
Cornell wrote:Have you ever heard the phrase follow your passion? When I hear that expression, for some reason, I think of those cheesy romance novels where people are in a "passionate" embrace. What does it really mean to follow one's passion? Is following your passion really the answer? For me, I have learned that it's more about important to find work that you personally find fulfilling, because when we feel fulfilled and we feel that we are making a true difference in other's people's lives, that is when we are living to our greatest potential.

Passion is not the key to success. Close but, the key is how you show how passionate and big you are on the subject.
I am passionate about philosophy and writing. No, I do not always have them.
I was told I was good at it (even though I hate them with a passion) so I pursue their interests that grow so well (or so I was told) that I became passionate about it.

I think passion is the key to success. I do not believe this is the only factor in participation. I also have many interests, so I have a hard time choosing a fully committed. I think you just need to select things went. Do something that makes a lot of money, so that when you find your passion, at least you'll have money to pursue that passion! I decided to go into business.
Jessica

Return to SEO Chat Articles