BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

SEO Chat Articles

Why Can't I Make My Wesbsite Indexed?

SEO Chat Articles forum discussing articles that are published on http://forum.blackhatplus.com. This forum is only for debating and commenting on those optimization reviews, news and opinion articles, and SEO tutorials.

by Egbert » 2015-10-16 13:18

Why Can't I Make My Wesbsite Indexed? Ok, I am still confused by google.... My homepage is indexed, my 50 different state pages are indexed... Why are some of my state pages not indexed??

My dallas page, doesnt show up on google at all??? What am i missing?
Egbert

by Ferdinand » 2015-10-17 10:18

Egbert wrote:Why Can't I Make My Wesbsite Indexed? Ok, I am still confused by google.... My homepage is indexed, my 50 different state pages are indexed... Why are some of my state pages not indexed??

This the new page? If you don't do anything to get the pages indexed then it can take awhile especially if you don't let google crawl the site often.
Ferdinand

by Hogan » 2015-10-18 10:13

Ferdinand wrote:
Egbert wrote:Why Can't I Make My Wesbsite Indexed? Ok, I am still confused by google.... My homepage is indexed, my 50 different state pages are indexed... Why are some of my state pages not indexed??

This the new page? If you don't do anything to get the pages indexed then it can take awhile especially if you don't let google crawl the site often.

It's not... maybe 8-9 months old... I try to work on my site every day, but not a single one of my city pages are indexed.... I dont get it... Please let me know thoughts, theories, or what I can do to get them indexed?
Hogan

by Hamiltion » 2015-10-19 16:23

If Google does not index your post there are a lot of reasons. Some of them are: -

1. Google does not crawl your website once you have posted your new blog post. For this, you can wait for google to index the new post or user can submit your post from Google webmaster tools to rush the process. To do this sign into your Google webmaster tools and click Crawl-> Fetch as Google and posting new url you there.

2. You have blocked Google from indexing your blog posts by a robots.txt file. For this, you need to check your robots.txt file formats and allow google bot to crawl your site.

3. Your site banned from Google. Inside it's very difficult for you to get your blog ranked. You can try to contact support via google webmaster tools.
Hamiltion

Return to SEO Chat Articles