BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

How to be successful In blogging

SEO Chat Articles forum discussing articles that are published on http://forum.blackhatplus.com. This forum is only for debating and commenting on those optimization reviews, news and opinion articles, and SEO tutorials.

by Eugene » 2015-11-15 14:02

Hello guys. I was on another forum recently and I was in a discussion about why people fail in your blogging career when it comes to making money online. Here's what I conclude:

1. People are impatient-a lot of people want success instantly. They think they can put up a website and make millions tomorrow. Many successful bloggers put in the time, effort and energy into their blogs. Most blogs don't see any traffic or money until at least 6 months down the road. The harsh reality is that most of the bloggers give up in 3 months.

2. People just want money let's face it. If you are starting a blog just to make a quick buck, you will fail. A lot of successful bloggers have a passion for what they are talking about. If you don't appreciate what you're talking about, it will be very hard to make your blog a success. You have to be willing to put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears for a long time to see the fruits of his labor.

3. People create a lot of content-if you are getting less than 100 visitors per day, it makes no sense to throw up a lot of content when no one is reading it. It makes more sense to promote the content you already have in the hands of more people.

4. Laziness-most people don't want to put in the work. Will write at most 2 posts per month and they wonder why no one comes to your site, or why Google isn't ranking.

That's why I'm not a fan of creating a blog or a site or SEO and relying on search engines to get your content out there.

Makes more sense to create an email list, where you don't have to wait months and months to see profits and not rely on search engines to have a successful business.

What is your opinion?
Eugene

by Nicolas » 2015-11-16 3:18

I think it was a mistake for the Browns draft Johnny Manziel.

I mean, we all know that is a quarterback-driven League, and if you don't have a solid quarterback, his team will have no background in the playoffs. The problem is if you write the wrong quarterback is setting his franchise back considerably. You need more than just a QB to win, so it makes more sense to fill these holes rather than get on a guy who probably won't capsize the franchise anyway.
Nicolas

by Rolando » 2015-11-16 18:27

If cash is king, but the content is queen. Of course, the content can be difficult to do yourself because you have to plan time for content creation, research, post, layout, graphics, and then marketing to social media sites.

Then you have the problem that if the content is not unusual and matched with great marketing, it will never be seen.

Of course, you need to also target the right market for your posts, or forum topics, and make sure that you are aware that information in accordance with the expectations of readers. In this case, Kash has now been seized by the police WickedFire. Because Kash not a person, but an object, and thus loses all rights.
Rolando

by Jeremiah » 2015-11-17 11:19

"People make too much content-If you get less than 100 visitors per day, it makes no sense to spew up lots of content when no one is reading it. It makes more sense to promote the content you already have into the hands of many people."

I think a lot of people make and keep posting content sites, but never actually target audience, rather they only targeted keywords and try to make the SERPs.

They posted a ton of content but then they can not be ranked, and they do not have visitors, and they do not know why.

It did not even marketing if you ignore the fact that you need PEOPLE to visit your site.
Jeremiah

by Doyle » 2015-11-18 4:47

Blogging is the best idea ... and I don't think it's a waste of time. If you do this correctly, then it will get so effective that u can't think ... thus creating mailing list is a good idea but blogging is the best for your reputation.
Doyle

Return to SEO Chat Articles