BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

SEO Chat Articles

Tips for ranking the 1st page of Google

SEO Chat Articles forum discussing articles that are published on http://forum.blackhatplus.com. This forum is only for debating and commenting on those optimization reviews, news and opinion articles, and SEO tutorials.

by Milanda » 2012-09-27 13:18

Google is the search engine of the world's best and is currently account for about 70% of total online searches. Many people throw a website for different reasons and believe that the end of it. The Internet holds information on more than one human invention, so this calls for a complex but easy to navigate structure. Resources are highly (Google, yahoo and Bing) that we use to search the web company also responsible for keeping things nice and neat, and easily accessible. If you want visitors to your site then you should learn some basic site optimization techniques. SEO or search engine optimization can attract the number of visitors to your site is remarkable because if it sits on top of the first page then it means your site can potentially be seeing thousands of people every day. This is the sad truth but when it comes to SEO advice you should be very careful who you listen to because there is so much damaging information out there. This article will introduce you to some basic SEO pitfalls to stay away from.

When people first with a website, they often try SEO by using words that do not specify anything. Yes, the keywords that happen to be important elements of SEO, but if you go and a large number of keywords in your content, it will just get you trouble with search engines because they will punish your website for spamming. You will lose Your rank as more keywords on your site, which means you will lose traffic too. Readers won't like it very much, as they were looking for a clear, useful information.

Keyword research is an integral step in this type of search engine marketing. Basically, with a list of wrong keywords, no matter how great Your rankings, you won't make money. How can you convert visitors who don't want what you have? In addition, choosing the keywords that people are not looking for it doesn't really make sense. With the right keywords you already start to run; with the wrong key words you might as well start over because you will not win the race. The key is to find the keywords lower and competition to build your content around them. There are a number of free keyword tools that you can use to generate relevant keywords for your site.

Really big mistakes that sometimes don't pay attention to the rules of search engines.

You have to go through these instructions very carefully to ensure that you avoid any SEO practices that will get you penalized by search engines. Search engines are constantly changing their criteria so make sure you are always updated so you avoid punishment. One great example of this is Google and how they change their algorithms constantly, and that have the why you need to learn about those changes so you don't ever drop in ranking.
Milanda

by Forrest » 2012-09-28 10:15

First on the page correctly such as meta tag optimization, image optimization. Use unique content. Create a sitemap and submit it. Then focus on off-page optimization which includes article submission, directory submission, forum posting.
Forrest

by Gabriel » 2012-09-30 8:56

Thank you for this article. I've been trying for a year now to improve my google rankings for a particular keyword search me. I improved my seo a few months and is still on page 19 for my area. I finally made my blog page and start updating regularly, and within 2 months I made it to page 6. I was very impressed with my results and can not wait to see what the next few months bring.
Gabriel

Return to SEO Chat Articles