BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Tips for a new website to get a page rank

You can post and share any SEO techniques and skills with us, you can also learn many SEO process techniques from others, just enjoy staying here.

by Adrian » 2015-08-25 9:15

I think the following steps will help to gain page rank:

»Include a high quality useful information on your site.
»Add relative and useful tags for each page of your website.
»Submit your site to various web directories and reference sites.
»Write a newsletter and send it.
»Provide content.
»Check the site before you link back.
»Keep your website.
»Google search for your website.
»Provides a Rich Site Summary (RSS).
»Ask the other high-quality websites to link to your website.
»Provide motivation for the highly ranked websites to link to you.
»Tell the press about your site.
»Publish your site to all the people with whom you are communicating.
»Translate your website into foreign languages.

If you have any other suggestions then please share ...

Thank you!
Adrian

by Julio » 2015-08-25 22:27

You will need to make sure that Google indexed any Web pages that you want to get a page rank if Google hasn't indexed them, they didn't feature in their search engines and, therefore, will never have the chance to get a page rank.

Some things, submit your site to Google officially, make sure your code of robots. txt is configured in such a way that Google can crawl your entire site and make sure that your site uses a structure that is easily crawled by spiders Google, it's wise not to make the site very deep as the flatter the site, the easier it is for Google to crawl.

The things you mentioned are all good practices, for sure, especially if you can make them in a way that seems organic to Google, I would stay away from online offerings to buying inbound links from high pagerank, and I definitely would be setting the directories you listed your site, especially paid directories. I wouldn't bother with reciprocal links as Google killed virtually any page rank benefit, you used to be with this practice. My understanding is that you need to get both link juice from other respected sites to build your page rank.
Julio

by Hubert » 2015-08-26 14:22

That one of the signatures you can allow me to verify that you also have a great pagerank? That way I can use the tools that are relevant to my site. For anyone who may wlse post, I have a website link submission site for free if anyone interested.
Hubert

by Andrew » 2015-08-27 2:42

Good information there!
It can be summarized into two important parts:
1. content
2. High-quality links
When you concentrate on two (creating good content and getting high quality sites to link to you), you are sure to get good rankings in Google.
Andrew

by Shawn » 2015-08-28 16:04

The method you suggest is good but I just add a few more things:
Follow Google Guidelines
Quality Content (Do not use duplicate content)
Many backlinks (it is the quality not quantity)
Shawn

Return to SEO Tutorials