BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

SEO Tutorials

Getting Your Site Listed On Google News

You can post and share any SEO techniques and skills with us, you can also learn many SEO process techniques from others, just enjoy staying here.

by Toby » 2015-05-11 10:26

Some suggestions and tips from anyone interested already listed in Google News.

I have a new website I'm working on, will be a multi-author site, I would like to try to get it listed with any news related to the Google News articles (in addition to other strategy and idea of the article). Trying to put the structures in place, when you are ready I will apply to Google News.

(For people who do not know, you can get your news related articles indexed in Google News, and benefit from increased traffic, if approved)

A variety of blog posts, I see the most important tips are:
-Using the Google News sitemap plugin
-Use 3-digit structure of articles used in the Url
-A multi-author Web site and established authors
-E-mail, physical address or telephone contact page
-Daily blog and publish news content and edit/original analysis

Any other advice/tips you listed? or feedback that is rejected? and, out of curiosity, though I expect traffic and revenue to higher listing you have experienced noticeable spikes?

Thank you!
Toby

by Klein » 2015-05-12 11:42

Great tips. Here are a few others:
1. Submit your site directly to them-based on what has been mentioned on many authors, this is a must. And the same case with personal contact information. The folks at Google will approve or reject your submission, but you will be given the reasons as to why you couldn't. If you don't do it on the first try, don't despair. Look to correct the areas that prompted the rejection and resubmit after a few months. You might get lucky.
2. The Google News sitemap is a must in wordpress you can find a plugin that will install it for you.
3. Fine-tune everything to Google News You can do this by having accurate titles and keywords and another trick is to use the pack. This-SEO not only benefits you when it comes to Google News mentions, but other Google searches, too.
Klein

by Carlton » 2015-05-12 22:31

Yes, I've never heard the news about how to get listed on Google! this is really good and valuable tips to get listed on Google News. I really appreciate it.
Carlton

by Jeffery » 2015-05-13 13:51

I never knew how to realize that, now you give me some inspiration about listed on google news thanks a lot.
Jeffery

Return to SEO Tutorials