BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

SEO Tutorials

How do you think about this SEO matter?

You can post and share any SEO techniques and skills with us, you can also learn many SEO process techniques from others, just enjoy staying here.

by Christian » 2015-12-02 8:39

Hello

So I have a blog called Roobla entertainment. Perhaps the greatest film of all time, our review ranked in the first page of Google-searching for the ' titanic ' movie review-I should really do not know why?? Can anyone enlighten me so I can repeat what ever I'm lucky here all my movie reviews?

On the day I tried the H2 a few changes that I hope will help and not punish me. I've been using php to get the first category by ID and printed a review or depending on which category the article finds itself in the news. So every movie review or news sections will always have the title h2 ' Movie Review ' or ' Film News '.

I was wrong to experiment in this way? The last thing I want is to get penalized by search engines for something already been trialling.

Thanks for the comments, folks!
Christian

by Wesley » 2015-12-02 22:34

I'm bro, you're not even on the radar.

Do remember that it is very difficult to get a google search of the Virgin. If you sign in to your google account, which will drastically affect your results. Even if not logged in, but google has quite a history on your session is built, you will get things that are skewed. The cookie itself seems to affect things. If enough people on the router you are asking for the same thing, google might know ...

Try using a different browser, different devices, cleans your browser history and cookies, and see what you see.
Wesley

by Christian » 2015-12-03 13:49

Now I'm really confused.

The reason I see this is because of the unusual traffic that page is getting. The film's own good users rating above 0-3 we usually get. 67 ranked it told me.

Could it be geographic? So people in the UK or even South East England (where I reside) get it in search of the first page but maybe someone in the u.s. is not going to be?
Christian

by Wesley » 2015-12-03 23:32

This is possible. I'm only half kidding about the router. Google uses geolocation as a filter, so if traffic rises in a particular location, which may affect the rankings.

Your original question: you can't control the Almighty google. The best you can do is be honest make clear what your site is and not so that google can send people to you appropriately. However, every effort is alternately raise the ranking of google's anger and will penalize the site.

There are many theories and suggestions on how to improve google ranking, but some are just hacks and google frowns things. The final answer, just be happy You get traffic.
Wesley

by Christian » 2015-12-04 16:13

Cool. Thank you friend. I appreciate the help. I'm definitely happy with the traffic. Thank you Google for confusion!
Christian

Return to SEO Tutorials