BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

SEO Tutorials

Does Google Ads Help SEO?

You can post and share any SEO techniques and skills with us, you can also learn many SEO process techniques from others, just enjoy staying here.

by Matt » 2015-11-24 10:24

If people find that websites that have Google ads, most likely to be given a better rating by the Search engines and, given that Yahoo Google & has combined their resources to deliver better results, also has given preference to forums and web sites that display their advertising or sponsorship?
Matt

by Adrian » 2015-11-24 21:37

There is no chance to improve ranking website in this way.
Adrian

by Julio » 2015-11-25 11:15

I've been running Google ads (both CPM and CPC) and engage in other forms of exposure the link-building and the site.

Google ads are good to get visitors, but you have to watch the bounce rate, and the rate of new visitors (you can use Google Analytics). I found that when I started running Google ads, I rank on Google is starting to rise. This could be a coincidence, but I have very little exposure to other sites at the moment I'm running Google ads. I noticed that I had more search results when I searched for the name of my site, which seems to be advertising embedded in other sites page appears in the search engines as well.

I found the best way of improving organic search results submit to hundreds of directories. I know that Google says that the directory is not too important, but my site has a Pagerank of 0 for two years, and the main keyword search results placed my site around # 20-30. After submitting to directories, Pagerank I rose to 2, and the main keyword searches go to # 8-10.
Julio

by Hubert » 2015-11-26 2:35

I think its not improve the ranking of any keyword....Search engine not consider Add effective for SERP.
Hubert

Return to SEO Tutorials