BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Make Money Online

Do you know the reasons that you in business for yourself?

If you're looking for methods to make more money online, this is your forum. We hope that if you have great ideas or a system to monetize, please just share it here.

by Ruben » 2016-02-27 8:13

There is a massive group of diverse people here. Every person from different backgrounds, different countries. But we are all moving in one general direction - toward a life built on entrepreneurship.

Why?

This is unique for everyone.

But here's a secret that few people share ... when you articulate that Why and dig really deep, you can create a new energy in your business and your life that catapults you forward to heights previously unknown.

So I want to ask ... why you're in business for yourself?
Ruben

by Gilbert » 2016-02-27 21:06

I do business for myself because I want to stay home with my kids and watch them grow.

You are right. Considering this has been very powerful for me, and helped me push myself forward.
Gilbert

by Randy » 2016-02-28 14:24

Great question! I agree that once you know why then even when you face the obstacles you will stick with it.

I am in business for myself because I want my appreciation and recognition is no direct correlation with my skills, abilities, and performance. Unfortunately in the corporate environment there are too many variables that determine success; race, age, social status, and political office.

I also love having the ability to make and do not have to go up the chain of command for approval.
Randy

by Warren » 2016-02-29 1:07

I am in business for myself because I know I could never take on a corp. work and sit in the booth throughout the day and live a life of mediocrity (no offense to anyone).

There are currently 18 and a freshman in college and in the process of building a sales channel for the list.

Also, I wanted to travel the world and have the money to do so.

The # 1 biggest regret research found people lying on their death bed overworked and do not have as much fun as they want.
Warren

by Marco » 2016-03-01 17:49

Why is the business for yourself?
I hate having to know the ideas of others even though I disagree with them. When working with others, variable trust usually comes into play. I do not trust people very easily and therefore has its own large business. There are also economic benefits of working on your own.
Marco

Return to Make Money Online