BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Can i hire a PPC expert?

If you're looking for methods to make more money online, this is your forum. We hope that if you have great ideas or a system to monetize, please just share it here.

by Carlos » 2016-02-24 14:15

Hello, all,
I recently launched a new website with multiple partners.
We have raised some pre-seed money and we want to take the next step in terms of marketing and sales.
I have some past experience with PPC and I have made some of the first campaign for the company but I think the time has come for the experts to do their job and deal with this area of our project.
so I have a few questions for your guys:
1. Is it a good idea to bring an expert PPC campaign setup freelance for us for us?
2. You think we need to take a few people for a period of testing with minimal budget?
3. If so, what is the minimum budget for such an experiment?
4. would not it be smart to contact the affiliate network, campaigns put PPL and let affiliates do the hard work for us?
Thanks in advance.
Carlos

by Benson » 2016-02-24 22:34

I would not bring anything in the freelancer who does not have a track record. Too much risk.
Get someone to write a bunch of PPC advertising for you and do your own testing first. Then take a person to see if they can beat it and manage it for you. Do your homework on the person you are carrying.

If you lose money, you still have to pay him / her.
Benson

by Edmund » 2016-02-25 8:21

I would not bring anything in the freelancer who does not have a track record. Too much risk.
Get someone to write a bunch of PPC advertising for you and do your own testing first. Then take a person to see if they can beat it and manage it for you. Do your homework on the person you are carrying.

If you lose money, you still have to pay him / her.
Edmund

by Christian » 2016-02-26 11:16

I'm not going to do PPC to begin with. Google pretty much killed PPC quite some time ago.

Now the only person who is able to risk money on PPC is that they can spend their money on advertising that is effective as well, and they do not bother with PPC.

So it comes down to, you are too poor to try PPC or you are rich enough to not have to mess with PPC.
Christian

Return to Make Money Online