BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Make Money Online

Help needed for my Fan Page

If you're looking for methods to make more money online, this is your forum. We hope that if you have great ideas or a system to monetize, please just share it here.

by Andrew » 2016-02-21 12:55

Hello

I have a fan page with more than 10k Likes and growing every day. This page in the dating niche (On Site). I want to give a free giveaway for fans to build a mailing list. The problem I'm having now is that I lost the ebook content, I have to give it to them. I do not want to use any other content that has been circulated but something unique and will be beneficial to the fans. Very, need some help here.

If I take a step further, I might want to create your own product in the niche that sells well and would greatly appreciate any ideas for a niche product content. Thank you!
Andrew

by Shawn » 2016-02-22 0:43

Your best bet is to study what's hot in the market and research the answer and then write a word document and save it as a pdf. Theres your own one of a kind ebook! Easily create cover yourself or outsource it!

You can private message me the link and let me see and maybe I would be interested in creating and setting up something for you! Free of course. Go ahead and send me the link so I can see the page. We'll do something ...
Shawn

by Cosmo » 2016-02-22 22:08

looking around and seeing what other people give away your niche.

depending on what product you want to make to sell, it would be much easier if a free giveaway can set the desire for the product you paid.

I think the easy way to go is a compilation giveaway dating tips.
Cosmo

by Leland » 2016-02-23 15:53

Get that FAST list building. If you are desperate for a freebie to give, grab some PLR in the next 30 minutes and can only be performed. You want that kind of traffic finds its way into the list.
Leland

by Patrick » 2016-02-24 14:41

Another alternative is to run a post promoted to the page and ask them what they would want. Of course some requests will be unworkable, but it can give you some ideas.
Patrick

Return to Make Money Online