BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Free or Paid Traffic?

If you're looking for methods to make more money online, this is your forum. We hope that if you have great ideas or a system to monetize, please just share it here.

by Gilbert » 2016-02-05 10:12

Hi there,

I'm doing a little research now in relation to conversion rates. It is quite difficult to find resources and statistics showing conversion rates of free and paid traffic.

Please give me your thoughts about this or share some useful links or sources where I can see studying their conversion rates.

Thank you.
Gilbert

by Gilbert » 2016-02-05 23:43

We may consider the quality of the source of the traffic itself. If you can get paid traffic quality will typically convert at a much higher rate than free. That's my experience.
Gilbert

by Warren » 2016-02-06 14:16

I think paid traffic converts better. but not sure if you are researching the right thing. if you do a comparison of paid vs. free traffic, paid traffic always wins because it costs money while traffic free of charge time.
Warren

by Marco » 2016-02-07 2:52

No matter whether you are paid traffic or free traffic. Both are about the same. I see that some members said that paid traffic better. But you should always look at the quality of your traffic. Remember you can also get quality targeted traffic from the source of FREE. If you are targeting Google traffic and do some SEO optimization with keyword research right, you can get results that are really good in terms of getting quality traffic for FREE.
Marco

by Brandon » 2016-02-07 19:17

I prefer paid traffic, because I get thousands of visitors fast.
I am also very good at converting traffic benefit payment, I do not like to do all things and all the time that the enemies in the free traffic. That's just my personal preference.
Brandon

Return to Make Money Online