BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

What happened to my website?

If you're looking for methods to make more money online, this is your forum. We hope that if you have great ideas or a system to monetize, please just share it here.

by Hector » 2016-02-13 15:15

I have 3 of the top 10 spots on google for 3 actually good keywords, but still no traffic increase and it's been about a week.

Why there be no traffic increase when I finally reach to the top of google. In 3 different spots none to less.

I want to hear your voice?
Hector

by Elias » 2016-02-14 2:42

Do you think your title is more attractive than your competitors.You should include words that bring curiousity and exclusiveness to the content of your webpage. Then automatically your traffic increases.
Elias

by Johnmicheal » 2016-02-14 17:58

I maybe know why the top 3 spot and having no traffic, probly they are a not-so-popular keywords.

Are you using the right keywords? You can go to the big leagues and market your website there. It could be slow at first but you will get there with hardwork and a good plan.
Johnmicheal

by Carlos » 2016-02-15 15:16

This is reason what i think: you may have too many backlinks to your site but not real visitors. You need to check your content, whether there's something wrong with it.
Carlos

by Benson » 2016-02-16 10:17

I have some keyword searches that control the page on SERP but if nobody is looking combinations of the keywords that people are not going to drive traffic.

a better technique is to come up with what the first keyword that actually have a search and then do your SEO. A good way to find this out is to use the Google keyword tool. This will give you the local and global monthly searches monthly searches. Use these values to determine the correct keywords to go after ... some of the less common term that still has a decent traffic are the way to go.

Having the right message in your title and the page content will index are good too. run some AB testing because you have 3 at the top of the page. Change content on 1 of them and see if you start seeing better results.
Benson

Return to Make Money Online