BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Make Money Online

Is it a bad idea to give away?

If you're looking for methods to make more money online, this is your forum. We hope that if you have great ideas or a system to monetize, please just share it here.

by Jeremiah » 2016-01-29 12:12

Whether it's a bad idea to give reports to get people to opt?

Yeh I was thinking it would get more subscribers, but not me full of smart people who subscribed because they liked the content is better than a list of freebie seekers?

What you think?
Jeremiah

by Doyle » 2016-01-29 22:38

I think the best way is to give a free report that influences the desire to buy your offer of payment.
Doyle

by Horace » 2016-01-30 10:25

Not the report of its content?

If so, are they not opting because at least equal to the content you are offering, or claims that the benefits provided?
Horace

by Travis » 2016-01-30 22:08

We all want people to sign up and follow us because they like our content or because they think they are wonderful bloody, and some will.

If you continually publishes good content, people will want to see what you're doing.

The problem is that many people come through its site, while flying around the Internet - which can only be there for a few seconds. It is not enough to get the full measure of your message time.

Imagine a fish swimming in a river - it could jump out of the water in the bucket fisherman waiting but it is unlikely. They are more likely to be interested in a tasty fly that is hanging in front of him.

A free report is only a good "hook" to recover the future prospect.

People like getting something of value for free, but if you give away all trash - visitors could be on his way back sooner than you can blink!
Travis

by Haribabu » 2016-01-31 9:16

Great way to increase contact and provide other benefits to grow this technique contacts after everything that you can sell the product or service we offer.
Haribabu

by Markroberts » 2016-02-01 16:14

To give content for free is a good idea to create a list of prospects. In case your report refers to a specific niche or field of knowledge is aimed at a specific audience. No doubt some of them are free riders but you can never expect 100% conversion. I would consider free reports such as two-way communication in which responds to their interests and concerns of visitors. And that's how you build your authority.

So I guess if you can do something for free for your visitors then do it. And consider as upfront premium. But if the creation of quality content is really your business, then you should think rather in how to market and how to convince them to pay for it.
Markroberts

Return to Make Money Online