BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Something About Split Test In Your Business

If you're looking for methods to make more money online, this is your forum. We hope that if you have great ideas or a system to monetize, please just share it here.

by Wesley » 2016-01-25 16:26

A/B Split tests is where two pages are the same with only one difference.

The reason for this, is to see which of the two web pages get more sales or opt in people.

Absolutely web page which is more successful is the page that we use now.

What are the things you do to B Split tests on your web business?

Do you think that some things are more important to split test that other - if - things to consider more important to split test?
Wesley

by Dave » 2016-01-26 2:21

I spend most of my time split testing. I went to try everything! Personally I think that it is one of the most important things to do (if not the top) to succeed. CTR is one of my main points of control. From there use demographic data to reduce my target audience.
Dave

by Berry » 2016-01-26 18:40

Split testing is one of those things that make a big difference, but not many people may be uncomfortable with.
These are some of the most important things to split test (my opinion):
Holder
First paragraph
Price
PS
Bonuses
That could happen to always divide the test but the above will probably get more improvements.
Berry

by Seth » 2016-01-27 9:51

I always split test my mailchip e-mail VIP class, see what titles best.

I split test ads to see what images, wording what works best. Advertising most likely to succeed. I've found Whiteboard work very well.
Seth

by Orlando » 2016-01-27 22:13

I try to split test headlines and introductory paragraphs and see what ends up being the rate of rejection of my blog. It's a job a little too much at first, but after you get used to it. Eventually you just figure out what works best with your audience and you no longer need to do that.

Another interesting split test I did was see where ads have clicked on most. I played around with my settings and I found the ideal.
Orlando

Return to Make Money Online