BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Is it worth it to promote clickbank products in my website

If you're looking for methods to make more money online, this is your forum. We hope that if you have great ideas or a system to monetize, please just share it here.

by Norman » 2016-01-04 10:02

Hello, all,

I have been educating myself over the last 3 months and want to create a multi-affiliate website on a particular type of niche products. What I mean is that I want to create a website that is promoting a number of products related to a specific niche. a niche that could be something like a success (just an example). I will put in a lot of work and time into a website and making it look as large as possible, update the content daily as well as do a lot of SEO. I have a budget of $ 160, which I will spend on hosting. If you have a better idea just tell me.

So my main question is: Is it worth it to promote Clickbank products on my website and if not, what is the better network or the strategy to get the money?

I look to make at least 5 sales per day so it will be around $ 200 (not sure if this is very high or very low lol) after one year of hard (+ intelligent) works incorporated into the website.

Other tips are also welcome.
Norman

by Frederick » 2016-01-04 22:27

For niche sites that get organic traffic, Clickbank products can be very profitable. A big reason why Clickbank is great because your customers will have direct access to their products (24/7).

You should remember do NOT build a multi-affiliate website products. You're building a niche websites that make money with affiliate products. That is an important distinction because first and foremost you want to serve niche. If you do a good job of it, your audience will respect you and are more likely to buy the products you recommend.
Frederick

by Hector » 2016-01-05 15:13

Clickbank is one of my favorite markets, so to answer your question, yes they are definitely worth it.

What I like about them is that they always pay on time and your affiliate system is easy to use
Hector

by Elias » 2016-01-06 2:43

Clickbank is feasible. Just because you build a website that does not guarantee people will buy from you. You need to research social media marketing, SEO, video marketing etc.
Elias

by Johnmicheal » 2016-01-06 18:48

Yes it was worth it to sign up for an account. Free. You can choose from many products to promote. I think 99% of internet marketers have a Clickbank account.
Johnmicheal

Return to Make Money Online