BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Make Money Online

How to make online money in 5 months

If you're looking for methods to make more money online, this is your forum. We hope that if you have great ideas or a system to monetize, please just share it here.

by Francis » 2016-01-14 8:13

I have 5 months until I go back to study again. However, I want to stop with that and make my life online. Probably will not work, but I want to know I've tried!
I would have 3-5 hours a day to spend on the project. I have experience with creating a (simple) website (s) and write. There are two things that I feel I am able to make money by:
- Blogging in a particular niche that has money in it (I have no knowledge of these subjects, and in some studies, enough to make the product)
- Writing fiction book
I do not have a product yet finished, so I think fiction would not work because it will take the longest to write.
I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas about this. What would you suggest I do, in order to start making money within 5 months. I'm not talking about 1000 per month, but at least 500 so I have something to work.
Francis

by August » 2016-01-15 2:24

Definitely go for blogging then.
As you say you have knowledge in certain niches, then surely you'll be able to make money out of them.
Since you have only a few months, it's better you try and focus on things you know already (blogging) rather than trying something new that you would need to learn from scratch.
August

by Cheney » 2016-01-16 10:21

You say that you are confident in writing, so I suggest articles, blogging, blogging reviews, press releases, then turn the contents of PDF tag, mp3 and videos.

Build a squeeze page, give a great free offer (report, video, mp3) to your name and email, once someone opts to redirect to an OTO (an offer). Build your list at the same time gaining on the front end.

Test and tweek to squeeze the page, once you have some money, pay for traffic, then scale.

Best wishes!
Cheney

by Franklin » 2016-01-16 21:07

5 months is a really short period of time. You can get to your destination, but with only 3-5 hours a day, it may prove to be a bit difficult. For this time period, you will need some seed money for some paid advertising.
Franklin

by Forrest » 2016-01-17 13:15

You really can get faster then in 5 months. I get $ 2,535 in the three months to produce a blog image and attract traffic from Pinterest. In my ebook, I explain exactly how I do it. If you are interested, PM me.

But there are other methods as well. Choose your niche, and make specific niche authority sites. If you would publish great content, Google will notice and your ranking up. When you get traffic, you start making money! Is deceptively simple, but there is a learning curve (3 years for me
Forrest

Return to Make Money Online