BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Black Hat SEO Tools

What to do with my new setup blog?

General discussions about black hat seo softwares, black hat seo tools, black hat scripts.

by Yves » 2015-08-01 13:16

Iam new to forum, I'm not a writer, I am a graphic designer.

My niche is aimed toward 13 - 20 something women. I'm selling a little bit of my work on t-shirts and stuff but I'm struggling.

So what do I put on my blog?

Do I have to write "how to" articles, that isn't what I want to do...

Can I just post cool pictures? Is that enough? (By enough, I mean enough to get links and make money eventually)

Basically, what type of content should I put on my blog?

Please help me.
Thank you!
Yves

by Victor » 2015-08-02 16:36

You can write some content that should be related to the blog. I think sharing pictures only isn't enough.
Victor

by Ternence » 2015-08-03 10:13

In my viewpoint I would get clear about exactly were your products and your sales funnel for those products before I worried about writing a ton of blog posts especially if you don't like doing it.

Content can be video or interactive content like quizzes. And, yes, cool pictures. Maybe with a small written blurb about it. It doesn't have to be a written blog.
Ternence

by Wayne » 2015-08-04 13:13

Ternence wrote:In my viewpoint I would get clear about exactly were your products and your sales funnel for those products before I worried about writing a ton of blog posts especially if you don't like doing it.

Content can be video or interactive content like quizzes. And, yes, cool pictures. Maybe with a small written blurb about it. It doesn't have to be a written blog.

Thanks.
Wayne

Return to Black Hat SEO Tools