BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Web development tutorial?

by Matt » 2016-02-12 14:11

There are many web tutorials, but they taught the exact same thing. I'm looking for something that will teach you how to create a website and using Javascript reasonable. Then it is also possible to use PHP or something to make it more secure. As with most of my time learning about arrays and I have never seen an array used on my website looks a code of. So is there any real sites that can give me a true tutorial that will use everything they teach while they teach you to use it. As if we did not use the alert () again and the console so there is a better tutorial out there that can show us newbies a better way to do this?
Matt

by Adrian » 2016-02-12 22:49

Tutorial basically Mini series at a detailed level. I would recommend buying the book. Some of them build a website step by step through the entire process, showing each piece and how it fits.
Adrian

by Julio » 2016-02-13 11:51

You should know TUTORIALS teach concepts or teach tools. What you could not expect from any tutorial is a "how-to" for your particular project.
Julio

by Abraham » 2016-02-14 12:56

The idea is to tell you what components are for and how to use them, so that when you need them, you'll know what to do. For any real application, you might need to store a collection of items and do something with them, so have to use arrays appear quite often.
Abraham

by Hubert » 2016-02-15 2:01

The tutorial is not meant to show exactly how things are made.
You should try to learn the basics and then incorporate what youe've learned in your own projects.
So for example, when I started PHP First I learned all the basic syntax, structure and paradigmas learning.
Then I went to a real life project in which I programmed the system log.
I write and keep it updated.
Same with Javascript, HTML and CSS.
For me the best way to learn by doing.
And espacially for programming isnt "The right solution" but "your solution" that may be better or worse than the solution of other nations.

But you should be looking to not learn things like using mysql-old PHP extensions or use old HTML-Tag.
Once you've learned the wrong way, it will be difficult to change your habbits.
Hubert

Return to Web Development