BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Search Engine Optimization

Which Article Spinner is the Really Best Spinner in 2016?

Search Engine Optimization forum discussing general tips and tricks to optimize your website for the search engines as a white hat. Find ideas to fine tune your website for top rankings using on-page optimization tactics.

by Nicolos » 2016-02-24 2:11

Urgent Message: SpinnerChief is giving 50% Discount to next 20 buyers, if you are looking for a really excellent article spinner, you can’t miss this! Hurry Up! I am sure that this coupon will be closed very soon. You will also get ContentBomb.com as bonus freely with this coupon – Super Deal!
Sale Page: http://www.spinnerchief.com
Coupon Code: 2016spinnerchief50off
(Input this code in the payment process page when you buy SpinnerChief, you will get 50% discount. If the page shows the coupon is invalid that means the coupon has been expired or closed. Hurry Up!)

[b]TBS vs SpinnerChief vs WordAI vs SpinRewriter[/b]

First of all, let me be clear on what is an article spinner. An article spinner is software that will take an article and make different versions of it.

That first article will be your “seed” article and has to be an article that is yours or that you are allowed to put your name on it. Then you have to put in variations of your text. Each of these hundreds of new versions of your article will be considered unique to search engines. The point is, you don’t have to write hundreds of articles, you can just “spin” ONE article and make hundreds. You then have hundreds of different versions of an article that you can use everywhere for backlinking or other things – This is of course a huge time saver.

There are a lot of spinners on the market now, some are good, some are OK and others are just junk. Now we will compare 4 most popular spinners(SpinnerChief, TBS, SpinRewriter and WordAi). SpinnerChief and WordAi are now considered the best at creating human readable spun text by one click, the TBS and SpinRewriter have a longer history. We have used all of these spinners and will give you a clear comparison among them about functions and price.

表格1.png
表格1.png (58.65 KiB) Viewed 414 times

表格2.png
表格2.png (54.49 KiB) Viewed 414 times

表格3.png
表格3.png (35.37 KiB) Viewed 414 times


Conclusion, SpinnerChief won because it provides the best/most functions with cheapest price. But it doesn’t mean the other spinners are useless, get what most fits for your need is best.

And there is another very detailed comparison between SpinnerChief and WordAi from other marketer:
http://www.imsmartmoney.com/wordai-versus-spinnerchief/
Nicolos
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 2011-02-02 2:45

by Hubert » 2016-02-25 9:09

After reading your post, sounds like a good article spinner. I have been bothered by article writing for a long time, you know, Google like original and unique article. I used to write 20 articles every day, i can not bear this, it is a big pressure to my mind. I would go to download your free spinnerchief, thank you for kindness.
Hubert
 
Posts: 90
Joined: 2011-02-07 8:59

by Shawn » 2016-02-26 6:16

I need to submit unique articles in different sites for seo of my website. But i was puzzled by these article spinner on the internet, now you just give me a hand.
Shawn
 
Posts: 80
Joined: 2012-03-10 16:00

by Cosmo » 2016-03-01 3:52

Being a freelance content writer, I need to write multiple articles on same topic within specified time. Most of the times, the duration in which I need to deliver articles is too short to write it all manually. Spinner software created many versions of same content and made my job easier. It saved a lot of my time and energy.
Cosmo
 
Posts: 81
Joined: 2012-02-22 5:49

by Julio » 2016-03-03 6:59

Article spinner made it easier for me to rewrite articles within minutes. It proved very helpful by suggesting a bunch of alternatives for many words.
Julio
 
Posts: 69
Joined: 2012-03-10 8:59

by Ruben » 2016-03-07 5:55

Shawn wrote:I need to submit unique articles in different sites for seo of my website. But i was puzzled by these article spinner on the internet, now you just give me a hand.

Friend, I wouldn't recommend article spinning. The search engines have gotten a lot better at sniffing that stuff out and your website will experience penalties.
Ruben
 
Posts: 71
Joined: 2012-03-12 0:01

by Randolph » 2016-03-08 10:07

Actually i have some experience, it is not bad. SpinnerChief unravels the treasure of creating several unique articles out of a single article. It involves a simple and quick process that rewrites inimitable articles and helps to escape the duplicate content penalties.
Randolph
 
Posts: 65
Joined: 2012-05-13 3:58

by Vickey » 2016-03-08 22:27

I have a question, would this article spinner pass copyscape?
Vickey
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 2012-09-17 3:35

by Nicolos » 2016-03-10 8:59

Vickey wrote:I have a question, would this article spinner pass copyscape?

Yes, the software spins the articles in such a unique way by using different synonyms, that even though it may read the same, it is in fact very different to Google! So, every article produced by the Spinnerchief will easily pass a copy scape test.
Nicolos
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 2011-02-02 2:45

by Hogan » 2016-03-11 6:45

Nicolos wrote:Urgent Message: SpinnerChief is giving 50% Discount to next 20 buyers, if you are looking for a really excellent article spinner, you can’t miss this! Hurry Up! I am sure that this coupon will be closed very soon. You will also get ContentBomb.com as bonus freely with this coupon – Super Deal!
Sale Page: http://www.spinnerchief.com
Coupon Code: 2016spinnerchief50off
(Input this code in the payment process page when you buy SpinnerChief, you will get 50% discount. If the page shows the coupon is invalid that means the coupon has been expired or closed. Hurry Up!)

[b]TBS vs SpinnerChief vs WordAI vs SpinRewriter[/b]

First of all, let me be clear on what is an article spinner. An article spinner is software that will take an article and make different versions of it.

That first article will be your “seed” article and has to be an article that is yours or that you are allowed to put your name on it. Then you have to put in variations of your text. Each of these hundreds of new versions of your article will be considered unique to search engines. The point is, you don’t have to write hundreds of articles, you can just “spin” ONE article and make hundreds. You then have hundreds of different versions of an article that you can use everywhere for backlinking or other things – This is of course a huge time saver.

There are a lot of spinners on the market now, some are good, some are OK and others are just junk. Now we will compare 4 most popular spinners(SpinnerChief, TBS, SpinRewriter and WordAi). SpinnerChief and WordAi are now considered the best at creating human readable spun text by one click, the TBS and SpinRewriter have a longer history. We have used all of these spinners and will give you a clear comparison among them about functions and price.

表格1.png

表格2.png

表格3.png


Conclusion, SpinnerChief won because it provides the best/most functions with cheapest price. But it doesn’t mean the other spinners are useless, get what most fits for your need is best.

And there is another very detailed comparison between SpinnerChief and WordAi from other marketer:
http://www.imsmartmoney.com/wordai-versus-spinnerchief/

I haven't any idea about SpinnerChief or WordAI or TBS or SpinRewriter, because I always use fresh & unique article and never experienced about any article spinner.
Hogan
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 2014-01-09 2:31

Next

Return to Search Engine Optimization

cron