BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Which Article Spinner is the Really Best Spinner in 2016?

Search Engine Optimization forum discussing general tips and tricks to optimize your website for the search engines as a white hat. Find ideas to fine tune your website for top rankings using on-page optimization tactics.

by Leland » 2016-03-14 9:28

When I first tried SpinnerChief, I was really pleased, so happy that I bought the Lifetime Subscription. But there are a couple things that bug me, and I keep going back to TBS. Especially for proof-reading spun content and replacing bad synonym choices.
SpinnerChief have been working on their new version since prior to June, 2015, so I hope they get the new version out soon.
Leland

by Patrick » 2016-03-16 7:29

SpinnerChief has dramatically increased my work productivity. I do a large amount of content marketing, and being able to spin into unique articles without have to do much if any rewriting has made my process so much faster and efficient. If you are not utilizing the power of SpinnerChief in your business you owe it to yourself to give it a try.
Patrick

by Earnest » 2016-03-17 8:27

Patrick wrote:SpinnerChief has dramatically increased my work productivity. I do a large amount of content marketing, and being able to spin into unique articles without have to do much if any rewriting has made my process so much faster and efficient. If you are not utilizing the power of SpinnerChief in your business you owe it to yourself to give it a try.

Article spinner is not a good idea! Google and other search engines like original and unique content. In terms of SEO, duplicate content is not advisable on any level. You need to have your own keyword rich unique content. If Google thinks you've copied the content you will be penalized. Even if you gave credit to another site, you still would not get credit for the content.
I suggest writing the content on your own. That way, it's in your own words and it's not duplicate.
Earnest

by Nicolos » 2016-03-18 1:36

Earnest wrote:
Patrick wrote:SpinnerChief has dramatically increased my work productivity. I do a large amount of content marketing, and being able to spin into unique articles without have to do much if any rewriting has made my process so much faster and efficient. If you are not utilizing the power of SpinnerChief in your business you owe it to yourself to give it a try.

Article spinner is not a good idea! Google and other search engines like original and unique content. In terms of SEO, duplicate content is not advisable on any level. You need to have your own keyword rich unique content. If Google thinks you've copied the content you will be penalized. Even if you gave credit to another site, you still would not get credit for the content.
I suggest writing the content on your own. That way, it's in your own words and it's not duplicate.

Yes, i agree with you words, but SpinnerChief is not just a article spinner, it can rewrite articles to a very high level of human readability and uniqueness. If you check it with plagiarism checker, it shows an original content. It uses the Best Natural Language Analysis and Artificial Intelligence techniques to achieve a better result.
Nicolos

by Benjamin » 2016-03-21 9:49

Hi, folks. As a blog writer myself, i know the frustration of having to constantly find new content and articles etc. With the SpinnerChief software, it's now just all too easy and saves me heaps of time too!
Benjamin

by Berry » 2016-03-22 10:17

Hey, nowadays there are so many free article spinners in the market, why should i use your paid Spinnerchief. I don't think it is worthy to buy this software, I like to use free versions, and sometimes the articles it rewrite doesn't make sense.
Berry

by Nicolos » 2016-03-23 10:35

Berry wrote:Hey, nowadays there are so many free article spinners in the market, why should i use your paid Spinnerchief. I don't think it is worthy to buy this software, I like to use free versions, and sometimes the articles it rewrite doesn't make sense.

Berry, thanks for your reply. Just like the post presented that Spinnerchief has more advantages in price, speed, quality and readability than any other article spinners. You know, free versions can not create so unique and readable articles for you, and it can not pass the Copyscape and Plagiarism Checker. Spinnerchief 4 uses The Best Natural Language Analysis and Artificial Intelligence techniques to understand your articles in the same way as Google does.
Nicolos

by Eugene » 2016-03-25 8:53

Hey, i think i have come to the right place. I had used a lot of article spinners, they are not convenient to use and i had bad experience, and TBS, WordAI and SpinRewriter are really expensive. The quality of content those article spinners generate is not satisfying, and for WordAI there is huge limit.
Eugene

by Francis » 2016-03-30 10:31

Wordai is so expensive, i can not afford to hundreds of dollars with wordai every month. It is pretty hard actually to achieve unique and human readable article, but with little twists it can be done.
Francis

by elizabethstephens » 2016-03-31 7:23

You can try using Spin Rewriter which is easy to use but it's a paid one .
elizabethstephens

Previous

Return to Search Engine Optimization