BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Any Blog Network Services That Are Still Indexed?

Search Engine Optimization forum discussing general tips and tricks to optimize your website for the search engines as a white hat. Find ideas to fine tune your website for top rankings using on-page optimization tactics.

by Arturo » 2015-12-21 11:15

I want to buy a number of services tissue mass that ends the blog link on the page of the domain. It is quite popular and of course there are victims across various forums. However, my experience with some that I have used recently is that all of them have at least 80% of their sites deindexed.

Does anyone have an honest recommendation that the site is still indexed?

It seems that they are comfortable not advertise this metric.
Arturo

by Terry » 2015-12-21 23:48

I've been researching a problem buying a link from the blog network.

What I found is that there are no shortcuts. What you pay is what you get.

If you buy cheap link Blog network - most of them get deindexed, and your site at risk.

And yes, you can find several links, the blog network is expensive, but they are very expensive at around $ 20 / month
Terry

by Boyd » 2015-12-22 14:13

You need your own personal blog network - not just links to the private blog networks.

Think about it. You get 20 domains that trust Google. You turn it into a blog.

You post a few articles a week. Some of the articles happen to have a link to the website that you are trying to rank.

As long as you do not leave footprints SD (sites on the same IP hosting, have the same whois information, etc.) then Google will not be able to detect that the blog used for SEO.

Not only that, but when you have a private blog network, every dollar you spend is an investment.

If you buy links on other pbNs, then the money you just go into the pockets of the owners.

If you buy your own domain to pbNs, you just continue to add strength to your potential SEO.

There is a 0% chance of de-indexing occurs if you maintain perfect blog.
Boyd

by Flowers » 2015-12-22 21:37

The biggest problem with the network that lacks most humans.

The big ones into ignorance, laziness, and incompetence directly demonstrated by many experts assert themselves and service providers.

The majority of people post rants about this do not even know what they do not know.

The number of ways to vaporize network investment must be many to count. Not to mention as the world's oldest form of link Googles got a decade of solid experience squashing them. You never have a perfect risk profile and see RoR. Its all about risk vs. reward management and understand how to hedge your exposure. - Remarkably similar to financial engineering.
Flowers

by Vernon » 2015-12-23 13:21

This concept was spam blogs (splogs). Only call it what it is. Or rather, it was. Because these days this kind of thing just do not bring results, nor should they. It was an attempt to mislead search engines, and such nonsense is routed in time. As smart as some bloggers may be Google employees are usually more intelligent.
Vernon

Return to Search Engine Optimization