BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Search Engine Optimization

How to syndicate articles for free traffic

Search Engine Optimization forum discussing general tips and tricks to optimize your website for the search engines as a white hat. Find ideas to fine tune your website for top rankings using on-page optimization tactics.

by Arturo » 2016-01-23 10:24

I have some great articles written .... quality magazines ... but dont want to have
locate and contact web site and ezine owners of their published expectations.

I have read his best to make his own call ... but I really want to outsource this.

I'm trying to read through 'Ezine directories' sites ... but they did not cover my niche.

Any suggestions on services that will do a good job of this?

Thank you in advance!
Arturo

by Terry » 2016-01-24 12:17

Personally, I would never outsource or use the "software" to find syndication partners. Marketing component of syndicated articles are very important (more than writing articles), you really have to handle on your own.

Unless you're just in it for the backlink SEO, building a lasting, working relationships with editors of publications and other syndication partners in your niche (s) is very important. This function can not be effectively outsourced or automated.

Your first step is to get some articles published in respected publications 3-5 relevant to your niche. From there, you can request other people in general via email or phone as "published" author.

A good source for finding contact information editor and article submission requirements-specific publications Writers' Market.
Terry

by Boyd » 2016-01-25 10:09

When you are not sure what to do, a good VA can be a good option, Odesk is a good platform for outsourcing.
Boyd

by Flowers » 2016-01-26 17:57

Building a relationship with the editor is just as important as building a relationship with your readers. Personally, I would not be comfortable with anyone "do the talking" to me.

I also do not want to publish something on the site that I do not examine myself. After all, each site has its own requirements and guidelines. I also want to take another look at the content they have published. You would not believe how many sites I have scratched off my list because I do not want my good content surrounded by trash!

One final point ... If you find some good sites on your own - and your content is great - you'll probably have an editor / owner of the site to contact YOU to write to THEM.
Flowers

Return to Search Engine Optimization