BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Programming Tutorials

Tips For Creating A Classifieds Website

by Leland » 2016-02-05 10:04

There I have three options, each of which also have a live preview when you go on a page
OS Class theme is free, active classified ads CMS is $ 24 because it is not open source and therefore come up with a single template itself, there was nothing else available
favoritte I saw one was joomads Joomla Template looked so rich and modern than others.
Classifieds is not too complicated need to have a section for Auto, Miscellaneous, real estate. And for cars will require sub categories to sort by or search by make and modes such as vehicles etc.
Not too complex you know. A friend of mine told me not to use Joomla because it relies on a plugin to do this and hence if the plugin becomes obsolete sites can be hacked, etc. And sometimes they do not work well.
Last with Joomla templates is really something special compared to the rest but my friend who is a computer engineer told me not to use joomla to not use osclass or active line. But they have a place near our best Joomla template so yeaj.
Leland

by Ruben » 2016-02-05 23:07

It is not really thread lounge. Move to Web Development.
Ruben

by Leland » 2016-02-06 10:21

Ruben wrote:It is not really thread lounge. Move to Web Development.

I'm charging the guy $ 800 USD to build this. Well, honestly freelance sites people from poor countries such as India, that actually work load on this cheap price, so I doubt that I'm an overload.

But I really wanted to do something nice for him, so I was hoping to use Joomla, but if it's not a good idea for Classifieds site so I understand.

Please guide me in this regard, for me when I check the joomla link actually has everything I need.
Leland

by Patrick » 2016-02-06 12:23

If you have everything you need and then use it. With sites that use a commercial CMS you will need to keep it up to protect against future attacks.
Patrick

by Gilbert » 2016-02-07 17:31

As per the attention of classified sites I want to say that you need to check other classified sites available on the market. Conduct analysis and research on the existing classified sites, from which you will get a good idea. If you need help then contact us.
Gilbert

Return to Programming Tutorials