BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

General Discussion

Which social website is the best effective tool ?

A place where you can discuss any topics about tutorials with other members

by Marvin » 2014-09-01 10:16

Lots of social media do work. but i want to know that which is particular social site which increase the highest traffic at your website...
Marvin

by Benedict » 2014-09-13 16:30

For me , I need to figure out the niche is,I use the automation tool , I will have a plan ,and interact with the followers everyday that is very important.

Twitter drives the most traffic for me, but doesn't convert all too well. Facebook works wonders, but traffic depends on how much money I'm willing to throw at it. Instagram is tricky to gain followers on, but yields the most conversions. Pinterest is just the "set it and forget it type" for me. I even have some of my pins ranking for some low comp buyer keywords (less than 1k searches per month)...Very few clicks from that, but my Pins will remain searchable for years to come, so I'm okay with that. Tumblr is good for my business, but I do not promote my website as a whole there. I just use that to connect with my clients on a more personal level and show my clients that my business can be fun sometimes. Google+ is Google+. I promote through that, my followers are very active there, but at the end of the day, it's still Google+ lol.

I'm just now getting started with Soundcloud. I haven't heard much about marketing there, but I think I have found a nice little way of going about promoting my site We'll see how that goes...

All in all, I'd have to say Instagram for me as of late, but you can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs. All are good in their own unique ways. I utilize them all to the best of my ability. Instagram has been showing some insane results for me though. I highly recommend trying it out for any of you who may have not done so yet.
Benedict

by ANDY » 2014-09-19 10:13

Depends on niche, you can use facebook , twitter and instagram .
ANDY

by ChadBrown » 2014-09-20 16:30

You should recognize the niche first.

If your website is e-commerce related then you can get maximum traffic from Facebook, Google and Pinterest by sharing latest offer products and shopping deals.

To get traffic from social networking website it depends on online users. Schedule post when maximum users are online.
ChadBrown

Return to General Discussion