BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

How to protect my website from clone?

A place where you can discuss any topics about tutorials with other members

by Adrian » 2016-02-16 14:11

Hi friend,

I run a site that provides the software screen recording editing software in the world, today, I find someone of Korean cloning my website with website design exactly the same, the same text content and descriptions, even downloaded also from my website. The only difference is the contact email and paypal account to receive money. I'm afraid of the purchase from his website and does not accept from him and later came to us asking for a license code. What should I do now to protect my website and I tricked users in the future?
Adrian

by Julio » 2016-02-17 1:53

Which may be a problem hosting or something ... How can one know that the cloned so far?
Try to find out if you are hosted on a shared hosting is the same, if yes which may be a problem hosting, contact your hosting provider and explain what happened.
On the website end them what to clone you may be the owner of a website that has the SAME IP as yours and pointing to the server the same name as yours, and then when he removed the website from HIS and hosting leave the server name is not changed in any domain name registrar he is using ...
That's what happened to me the best of luck
You should contact your hosting provider. thank you
Julio

by Abraham » 2016-02-18 18:02

I think you should take appropriate legal action.
Abraham

Return to General Discussion