BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Is this a good approach?

A place where you can discuss any topics about tutorials with other members

by Brandon » 2016-01-22 10:17

Therefore, I wonder... I am thinking of creating pages for every email that all the free information that I'm giving away... write articles, videos that I'm posting, etc. I think this is a better option that just throw it all in an email. I mean, I am including the information in the email but send them to a specific page of resources for that day and then describe content the next day at the bottom of the email to give you a teaser.
Brandon

by Robert » 2016-01-22 22:41

Impressive man! Congratulations. Many more to come!

Why not do a combination of both?
Robert

by Herman » 2016-01-23 11:55

I think it's a good method. Even if people click through a link in an email, if not something attractive on the next page will come out within seconds.

I would recommend to include something free, as an article or a special bonus within the email itself, to arouse interest, and then if they want more follow the link to the page with all content.

I think you'll get a lot more visitors to your page of detail is give your subscribers something valuable or attractive in the first email.
Herman

by Garry » 2016-01-23 22:10

It is difficult to tell which approach is perfect until I've tried. A couple of lists in I used to send a kind of "round up" email at the end of the week. The final message of the week Word contain a brief summary of the messages for weeks, giving the list of another opportunity to view its contents.
Garry

by Craig » 2016-01-24 16:18

It is difficult to tell which approach is perfect until I've tried. A couple of lists in I used to send a kind of "round up" email at the end of the week. The final message of the week Word contain a brief summary of the messages for weeks, giving the list of another opportunity to view its contents.
Craig

Return to General Discussion