BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

General Discussion

Tips to create a squeeze page and quality list

A place where you can discuss any topics about tutorials with other members

by Norman » 2016-01-09 12:23

Hey, guys

I have a great way to drive a lot of traffic, but my problem is what to do with it. The easiest way is to redirect to the cpa affiliate programs. That works, but I want to create a list. My problem is that I'm not good at creating sites and do not know what to write in my newsletter. If I attempt to do this, it seems not professional. And I'm going to lose money. What can I do? My top niche is make money online and lose weight. I have around 1000 visitors per day. Do please suggest me what to do?

Thank you
Norman

by Frederick » 2016-01-09 23:28

Yes it is important to build your list, as in the long run you will be glad you did.

You can search for product plr (private label rights) of high-quality online at two niche and use them in newsletters and email to your customers. Just do your best to edit it so that you add your personality to it.

Or you can pay someone who has a good reputation for making good content to create unique content for you.

Another idea is without a newsletter, why not have a blog.
You can make a video and put it on your blog, then email Your customers a link to your blog in which they can share a comment about what you said in the video.
You may find that talking about the topic in the video or audio is easier than writing.

Also not a newsletter, you can focus on giving good tips on Your niche topic for your email subscribers. Make a few helpful tips will be easier than making an article, because tips are much shorter than articles newsletter.
Frederick

by Hector » 2016-01-10 8:45

Then you need to create a lead magnet. Whats a lead magnet? With the offer of traffic cannot be refused.

For instance, if you have lost the weight of traffic going to your site then you need to offer a free bootcamp, newsletters, eBooks, offering whatever gives the email them to you in Exchange for the free offer.

If the make money online, then the e-book or video series for solo ads, social media, video marketing domination etc.

Tried that one and let me know if it works
Hector

by Elias » 2016-01-10 22:29

There are a lot of products PLR out there that you can get away with giving rights
that come with your own squeeze page and can capture to your list in this way.
If you have any question about PM me.
Elias

by Johnmicheal » 2016-01-11 18:50

If you go to the affiliate products you are interested in promoting your seeing allot of ready made messages related to a specific program that you just don't need to do anything just copy and past it as your email message and put your affiliate links where you want in the e-mail message that is simple and most importantly don't forget to add the first name and last name at the beginning of the message ...
Johnmicheal

Return to General Discussion