BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Can you put a squeeze page into a larger site?

A place where you can discuss any topics about tutorials with other members

by Gilbert » 2016-01-07 11:32

I learned about building a list. I want to know how to use squeeze pages though. Mainly I just want to know if it should be one page site all on its own or if it can be part of a larger site?
The reason I ask is because I want to build a site for Christians and not just only build a list. So I was wondering if you can put a squeeze page to a bigger place and if so would You put a link to it from all of your pages?
Gilbert

by Randy » 2016-01-07 22:42

First, If you use WordPress for your website? If not, I suggest you start because it will make life a lot easier for you

The best way to do this is to have a dedicated landing page for your blog serves the optin email Offer. But unlike traditional squeeze page you will have some other elements in there like a navigation menu.

Then have the tabs in your navigation menu titled blog and set that as your blog feed. You can do this easily in WordPress.

Hope that answers your question. That's how I have my site set and perform very well.
Randy

by Warren » 2016-01-08 12:12

You could have a blog as the root domain and have your squeeze page as a different url. Just be sure to add a couple of "no-follow" tags to the page, then google jumps on him. Google doesn't like squeeze pages and see a lot you could get thrown in the "sandbox" If you add the "no-follow" tags to the page is not a problem.
Warren

by Marco » 2016-01-08 22:03

I have seen many beautiful and squeeze page effetive on larger sites
So yes it can be part of a single page or site.
It doesn't matter if your squeeze page one-page website or a larger site; the only thing that matters is what the customer/people/visitors can see on your squeeze page. If people think that they can learn/achieve from your squeeze page, they will be optin, no matter whether it's a single page sites or parts of big sites.
Thank you
Marco

Return to General Discussion