BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

General Discussion

What is the matter with Browsers

A place where you can discuss any topics about tutorials with other members

by Robert » 2015-12-30 17:35

1.) It looks like the new version of Firefox has been completely blocked Pop-Ups. Sales channels just does not seem to work.

2.) Internet Explorer that stops me from my online banking site for Certificate. Man! secure online banking sites I dangerous? Do not think so ...

Does anyone else have a problem with the browser?
Robert

by Herman » 2015-12-31 11:16

Yup, I've flipped flopped between all the leading browsers and some very clear.

What FireFox, IE, Maxthon, Chrome or Windows are now dead Safari and Opera each have their own advantages and disadvantages, in short they are all equally as bad and as good as each other.

You only need to find one which is what you need works the best.

For me the ability to backup and sync my favorite in all devices is key, Chrome is the best for this.
Herman

by Garry » 2016-01-01 0:23

I use the browser as a tool. I would not use a shovel to hammer in nails and hammers to dig. Each browser will have its own advantages. I had all four people on but I like firefox because I can check pagerank other sites.
Chrome is great for html coding. So use the right tools for different jobs.
Garry

by Craig » 2016-01-02 12:13

I'm using Safari and Chrome almost exclusively. But they all get a 'train'. You need to clear the cache every few days, clear history, the whole nine yards.
Plus a complete shut down and re-start your computer every few days is pretty much mandatory. Helps keep things running smooth enough on my end.
Craig

by Norman » 2016-01-03 11:13

For marketing, it's probably in your best interest to use an older model of the browser, and DO NOT change it. Disable auto-update, and make sure you have a good firewall, anti-virus software, and spybot clean. And away from adult sites. If there is something good that works (ie: your laptop) ... do not mess with it.

But again ..... as the browser is updated every year, you run the risk of having a yard sale you are looking for "funny" in a new browser. Your best bet in this situation is to build your site with a site builder tools are really good.
Norman

Return to General Discussion