BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

How Sport Live Score Apps retrieve data?

A place where you can discuss any topics about tutorials with other members

by Garry » 2016-01-05 10:14

I have an NHL app on the iPhone and I want to know how these applications take live data. Can someone point me in the direction where I can learn how to make something similar.

I would like to make a similar application in iPhone using Objective-C or Swift in conjunction with any language / technology I need to know, you'll tell me.

More ... I would like to receive information from the source / external web server and retrieve information in my application.

I know these people were taken from the world of warcraft pvp statistics and create graphs using these statistics to draw information from the world of warcraft server ...

I really want to know how this is done. Please give me any information that you know.

Thank you!
Garry

by Craig » 2016-01-06 10:17

Presumably they have an API that they call for ripping the data. You must find a proper API and safety of their services.
Craig

by Norman » 2016-01-07 16:51

Which is a PAID service. You have to pay someone to give your data / app. After all, they want to get paid for their hard work as you did.
Norman

by Frederick » 2016-01-08 14:12

Document developers putting out is the place to go on using the code * them. Books can teach the concepts, if you have an understanding of how to code, documentation provided, usually, give you a way to work out.
Frederick

Return to General Discussion