BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Can you help me to understand Proxies?

Share your free proxies and vpn and discussions here.

by Addison » 2014-12-05 10:11

Thanks in advance.So I've been running Instagram bots for the past two years now without any trouble. Running about 11 accounts in the morning and 11 at night. I don't know how I managed to run all of these accounts for two years without getting banned or ghosted but... DUN DUN DUN! The day finally came today. I added one more account to the mix and now all of my accounts are ghosted. Meaning that they aren't liking and following anymore.

I'm pretty sure it's going to return to normal in a couple of days but now I'm taking precautions to prevent this from happening again. Anyways, I've been researching proxies and there's so much information on them, I don't know where to start. Here's what I do know right now... that I need a Virgin Dedicated Private Proxy (1 per 5 accounts) in order to keep my business running. I'm making money using these bots, sending them to affiliate offers. Am I heading in the right direction? I also heard that I could get an RDSL Proxy.

I'm just so confused with all the lingo and would rather talk to somebody who has done this before and mastered the process. What are the best sources to get proxies from that are untampered and private for Instagram Bots at an affordable price?
Addison

by tomblack » 2014-12-16 10:46

As far as I know the below is what I summerized:

You want to buy some beer but you're a minor so you ask your dad to buy a beer for you.

In this example your dad acts as your proxy, it's really you buying the beer even if the guys from the shop see your dad.

As for what types of proxies you need it varies wildly upon your needs.

For your specific use case -- a limited ammount of accounts that need to pass as real quality accounts, it's almoast always better to get Private proxies.

Try to stay clear of proxies that are marketed as semi-dedicated / semi-private / shared / rotating / etc...

The amount of accounts per proxy you can use varies also this is something you should be testing.
tomblack

Return to Proxies and VPN Section